Recreational Co-ordinator Position - OPEN NOW
Hillsboro Soccer Club seeks a self starting and dynamic personality to administer all aspects of our daily recreational soccer operations. This year round position supports both our recreational program and club operations in general. It is intended to average 13-18 hours per week. The position will require working days, some evenings and occasional weekends. As the role requires delving into both personal and administrative projects, you must be reliable, trustworthy, and discrete, exhibiting sound judgment and the highest level of integrity at all times.
Our Mission Statement / Nuestra Misión: To develop the whole player and build community through the beautiful game. Para desarrollar al jugador y construir la comunidad a través del juego bonito.
Job Description/ Duties and Responsibilities:
General office and club administration
- Respond to all Recreational related club communications in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Build strong relationships with vendors, suppliers, sponsors, field owners, coaches, directors, coordinators, board and team managers and neighboring clubs.
- Executes vendor and independent contractor agreements with direction from HSC Board of Directors.
- Support of record/bookkeeping in coordination with Accounting Specialist.
- Solicit payments from players and invoice clubs participating in Leagues.
- Maintain program budget.
- (Work with Communication Specialist to) Maintain Club website, club-wide email communications ensuring that all current and accurate content is posted to the website and social media as necessary.
- Create and maintain a Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- Position based out of HSC office and will require the majority of hours to be worked in office.
- Coordinate all aspects of Recreational Registration in person registration.
- Create and maintain registration events in data management software for all HSC events, players, camps, etc.
- Verify player eligibility.
- Form Recreational teams accordingly to HSC player and team formation policies.
- Meet regularly with Directors and BOD for updates and input opportunities.
- In coordination with Communication specialist and admin, coordinate marketing of all Club activities (tryouts, camps, trainings) including promotion via email, website, signage, flyers to schools, coordination social
- Volunteer scheduling for Coaches, Equipment & Field maintenance, etc.
- Game Scheduling for Spring and Fall Recreational Seasons. Organize and maintain multiple schedules (i.e. field, team's, coach clinics, camps, etc)
- Work with sanctioning bodies to get approval for events
- Organize field maintenance, equipment inventory and reordering.
- Jersey and club general Sponsorship
- Possible Grant writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, etc
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in TeamSnap, Affinity, or data management software.
- Knowledge in Google Docs and Cloud based programs
- Spanish speaking prefer but not necessary
Only applicants that meet the basic qualifications will be reviewed. Please submit current resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format as attachment only together with 2 references at email@example.com “no phone calls” visit our website to learn more about our club at www.hillsborosoccer.org.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug and Alcohol free organization.
PAY RATE: $10,000 - $12,000 annual salary based on experience.