Careers In Soccer
Begin your Journey into the World of Soccer
Hillsboro Soccer Club is always looking for quality coaches, who have experience in the game and carry a USSF Certification.
Our coaches get the opportunity to work at quality facilities, with talented boys and girls of all ages from U8-U19.
If you believe you can contribute to our ever expanding team, please complete the form below.
AGES : Under 12 Boys
Under 11 & 12 Girls
SALARY : Salary dependent upon coaching experience and certification
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To act as a Head Coach for a competitive Hillsboro Soccer Club team, adhering to the Player Development Plan that the club operates with.
To scout and evaluate players throughout the HSC program on an ongoing basis
To participate in HSC’s continuing Coaching Education
REPORTING TO : Director of Coaches - Oscar Monteblanco
OTHER REQUIREMENTS :
Minimum of USSF Grassroots Certification (Higher Licensing preferred)
Coaching experience at a Youth Age, preferably at the age groups indicated
Good teaching, leadership, organization and communication skills
Self starter requiring minimum supervision
Junior Premier (U10 + Younger) - 2 Training sessions/ week for Fall & Spring. Possible Futsal in the Winter.
Junior Premier II (U11+12) - 2 Training sessions/ week & games at weekends, 11 month commitment
Premier (U13 + Older) - 2 Training sessions/ week for Fall & Spring, games at weekends, 11 month commitment and willingness to Travel
Administrative Assistant - Temporary
Performs varied secretarial and administrative duties for Hillsboro Soccer Club. Supports the Board of Directors, Club Directors, and Coaching Staff. This is a part-time temporary position from June 1, 2021 - August 13, 2021 with a possibility to extend. Office hours are Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri from 10-2:00 p.m. This position is for 15 hours/week averaged throughout the week during our business hours. Flexibility for possible evening hours on Tuesday and Thursday needed during team training at the field.
Job Description/Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to all club communications in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain a professional and welcoming office environment for all clients including the general public.
- Edits documents produced by others.
- Ensures confidentiality in all situations involving staff and customers.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of Hillsboro Soccer Club policies and procedures.
- Solicit payments from players and invoice accordingly, uses TeamSnap software.
- Process player applications, transfers, and prepare player cards.
- Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events.
- Support Team Managers.
- Oversees office operations.
- Schedules, assigns and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Highschool Diploma
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Service orientation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Google Docs and Cloud-based programs
- Spanish speaking preferred but not necessary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug and Alcohol-free organization. All offers of employment at Hillsboro Soccer Club are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks are conducted on all employees annually. All employees must complete SafeSport training as required by the Oregon Youth Soccer Association.
Only applicants that meet the basic qualifications will be reviewed. Please submit a current resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format as an attachment only. Please include two references with your resume submission. Visit our website to learn more about our club at www.hillsborosoccer.org. Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
The best place to work, period.
From coaching with us at Hillsboro Soccer Club, to working in the office, volunteering your time and more, there is a plethora of opportunities within the club. There is potential for massive growth within the local community, and we would love to have you be a part of it!
We would love to hear from you.
503.648.5425 • email@example.com